Complete Form for Instant Price Quote
Best Option for House Cleaning
in Capistrano Beach Aloha Maids
Surf’s up in Capistrano Beach. Visit Dana Point Harbor. You can rent a paddle board or kayak and do the loop. Go to Turks and drink with the sailors. Salt Creek Beach is so magnificent that Ritz Carlton has a top rate view of the crystal clear waters. Anyone can go there for FREE. Not to mention, you can sit out on the park and look down just like all the “well to dos” at the Ritz Carlton. There’s great surf all along San Clemente and you know you don’t want to miss those glossy morning Sessions. Ride your bike along “Hole in the Wall,” up to San Juan Capistrano and visit the Mission. With so much to do and so many fun places to go, you should definitely get a house cleaner. Aloha Maids is a great choice for you and also has a strong reputation in your area. Give us a call and we promise a friendly and reliable service!
Maybe you’re a busy Capistrano Beach parent, trying to juggle gymnastics and Little League games on top of vacuuming and sweeping at home. Or maybe you’re a business executive or professional who doesn’t want to deal with dust and cobwebs when you return home from a long commute. Or maybe you have an elderly parent who could use help around the house.
When you’re looking for a house cleaner in Capistrano Beach, look no further. Choose Aloha Maids to refer the best house cleaner for your family. Every house cleaner is background checked for your safety. You can feel safe as your home will shine after it is cleaned by a tried and true professional.
Aloha Maids is Capo Beach’s premier house cleaning referral agency. Whether you want weekly, bi-weekly or just a one-time house cleaning, we can make sure that you get the same referred house cleaner every time.
Types of Maid Service Referrals that We Offer
Move In and Move Out Cleaning: It’s not a surprise that so many people are moving to Aliso Viejo. If you’re one of them or are simply moving to a new spot across town. We offer a cleaning referral to almost every part of Orange county and can offer last minute referrals if you are ever in a bind.
Spring Cleaning and Holiday Cleaning: Are you hosting the family at your house this year? Well let’s get your place ready to impress the in-laws.
Recurring Cleaning: Have the same referred cleaner come twice a week, once a week, every two weeks, or every 4 weeks.
Repeat Cleaning: If you need a helping hand only occasionally, you can schedule a deep clean any time you need.
Carpet Cleaning and Window Cleaning: No need to shop around. Order other services from the same great resource that has brought you incredible house cleaning referrals, all provided with the legendary Aloha Spirit!
top 10 Reasons to Choose Aloha Maids
- Aloha Spirit: Partial profit from each of our referred house cleaning services is donated to non profits. Aloha Maids is more than just a cleaning company. We are a referral agency that only refers the best of the best house cleaning wahines, and we believe in helping the community.
- Equipped and Vetted: All referred Orange County house cleaners are met and interviewed in person. They are background checked, and we collect references upon interview. We ask a series of house cleaning questions and check to make sure they are fully equipped.
- Customer service: We offer a friendly office staff with Aloha Spirit! Better than just any home cleaning service in Orange County, Aloha Maids almost always has someone on staff ready to take your call.
- Local USA Owned and Operated: We take pride in our policies and business practice. With Aloha Maids, you will have the same house cleaning wahine offer a superior level of maid service to your home every time. We believe that this policy helps customer to feel safe, receive warm friendly service, and feel secure. The founder and “Kahuna” of Aloha Maids was born and raised in Orange County, and has a busy family in Orange County and knows how important it is to count on good service.
- Easy to Get Help: Easy, online, office support available during business hours. We also have online 24/7 cleaning service membership access where you can schedule, reschedule, update payment information and offer feedback through our website by signing in.
- Quality Service: Choose Aloha Maids for the home cleaning system that has been 5 star rated for 7 years in a row! We have reviews on Yelp, Google, Angie’s List, and Home Advisor that reflect our high standards in cleaning maids referrals.
- Take a Vacation: Credit card is safely stored, and no charge until the job is complete. Aloha Maids is a Local Cleaning referral agency company that offers residential cleaning services, carpet cleaning, and window cleaning. Take a vacation from house cleaning. Enjoy Orange County while your house is being cleaned. Go to a Luau or spend the day surfing at the beach!
- Cash Free: Fast easy and convenient, pay with credit card. Get those travel points!! Book online and your card will not be charged until service is rendered. Your credit card will be stored in our 256-bit SSL Encrypted payment gateway.
- Whale of a Deal / Ocean Institute: Discount code “Whale” to save $10 + $10 will be donated to Whale and Dolphin Conservation (WDC). We will use that donation to “adopt a whale.” Through adoption we will follow the whale’s migration patterns and post blog articles about the whale(s) we have adopted. What a whale of a deal! Or use discount code “Ocean” to save $10 + $10 will be pledged to donate to the Ocean Institute in Dana Point. Aloha Maids is owned by the Chambers family. We have a family legacy of volunteering and donating to the Ocean Institute, which is one of the best Ocean Discovery centers in the world. You can donate and receive a discount on housekeeping and be part of that legacy! Win! Win!!
- Seven Years in Business: Receive professional cleaning services from one of our referred Orange County house cleaning wahines. It’s much better to hire a house cleaner through a company because you have phone and online support. After 7 years in business in OC, Aloha Maids really knows how to take care of customers and offer the support they need.
with positive reviews on:
top 5 Reasons to get Maids
- Your busy: Chances are you are trying to raise a family in Orange County and from taking your kids to soccer practice or arriving home late because of your commute offers no time for home cleaning. Weekends are spent trying to recover from long work days, shuttling kids from one activity to another and sleepless nights. On the flip side, if you are a retired Orange County resident, you should consider spending your free time taking up a hobby, staying active, or if you can afford to travel, get out there, go do something, there’s no time to clean the house!! Order now a house cleaning professional so that you can enjoy your retirement!
- More Free Time: Orange County is a fun place to live. From Disneyland, Shopping Malls, to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, you don’t want to be stuck at home cleaning your house. Instead of cleaning, you could be strutting about Fashion Island or South Coast Plaza, taking your kids on a beach day at the Fun Zone in Newport Beach. Get yourself a season pass to Disneyland in Anaheim or the Orange County Zoo in Santa Ana, and enjoy all of the weekend activities like the fair or the swap meet in Costa Mesa, or visit the many beautiful parks in Irvine. There are other things to do in Orange County like food fests, whale festivals, and music festivals. Orange County is so full of fun and exciting adventures at every corner. It’s time to hire maid service today!
- Your Health: Cleanliness is healthiness. Try to imagine all the microscopic bacteria that swim around in places like your door handles, countertops, or anything you touch. These bacteria are full of germs and viruses that are easily transmitted from one person to another. Dust mites, mosquito larvae, ticks, and sand fleas are brought into your house from the beach and the outdoors. Many of these organisms are parasitic and feast on our bodies and can cause serious health risks and illnesses, even death. It’s time to invest in a local residential cleaning service to help keep your home safe and clean. Book today!
- Your mental health: A clean home is a happy home! Think about all the happiest places that you have been to. Are these places dirty, musty, cluttered, and unorganized? No, of course not. A clean organized place is so much more enjoyable. You need room and space in your home to lounge about or at least be able to walk from room to room without tripping on something. You want to spread your arms in every area without worrying about knocking something over, or you want to at least be able to find things before they go missing! Think of your home as a reflection of your mind. The more organized and clean your home is, the easier it is for you to get up in the morning, start your day, and feel fully renewed, and energetic. More importantly, you want to feel proud of your home when you invite guests over, how about inviting them over at the last minute for some wine, cheese, and crackers? Book a same day hous ecleaning service! Is your home clean and ready? Let’s have it ready every time!
- Cleaning is arduous labor: Do you want to bend over your toilet and scrub? You need housekeeping service, and why not have the same housekeeper come every time from a business you can trust! Aloha Maids can provide that for you. After being in the business for 7 years and servicing more than 4,000 customers, we can set you up with the same house cleaner every time. Many of our customers say that their referred house cleaner has become a part of their family over the years. Knowing and trusting your house cleaner is one of the most important aspects of your home security. Choose a house cleaner that is experienced, background checked, from a company that is established in your area. If you need a maid, choose Aloha Maids!