BEDROOM-10 MINUTES PER BEDROOM
Your bedroom can get awfully dirty in the fall. House cleaning in Orange County is essential when you are inviting guests over to stay for the weekend, or just for the night.
1. Take off linens and remake beds. When making beds use one hand to lift the corner while tucking the sheet with the other. This will save your back so you do not spend the whole time tucking in the sheets while hunched over.
2. Organize your clutter, if you’re in a hurry dump everything in a spare basket or bin for later organization and tuck out of sight in a closet.
3. Wipe down chairs, tables, and the bedposts with a little vinegar and water and microfiber cloth, wiping from `top to bottom.
Similar Content: House Cleaning Jobs Santa Ana
BATHROOMS-10 MINUTES PER BATHROOM
Getting your bathrooms cleaned in Orange County is obviously way too important to miss. Probably the first bathroom you should start with is the guest room.
1. Fastest way is to make a quick trip around all the bathrooms in the house to clear counters and spray counters and tubs with cleaner, allow to sit while you clean toilets and wipe down the outer toilet surface. Spray glass shower doors with vinegar. Vinegar is extremely acidic and will “melt” away any calcium on the glass door and will take off calcium film with just a little scrubbing.
2. Go back and wipe down counters and rinse tub then clean mirrors.
3. Come back to clean the floors, always sweep, then mop floors or wipe floors by hand.
Similar Content: House Cleaning Jobs Anaheim
LIVING/DINING ROOM-10 MINUTES
The following steps below will most likely help you to surprise your guests. Leave those living areas clean and tidy with an extra shine.
1. Clear all clutter. Place extra items in a basket or tub and stow away.
2. Starting in one corner of the room and working around dust all surfaces top to bottom. Best practice is to dust blinds and ceiling fans first.
Similar Content: Corona Del Mar Orange County Gem
If it’s fall and you need to get that oven ready for Turkey Day, best get on it now. Orange County families are preparing earlier every year for the holidays. No doubt a clean kitchen can make preparing for the holidays much easier.
1. If you are cleaning an oven, spray oven cleaner in the oven and you can also use oven cleaner for dirty stove tops.
2. Load all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and fill sink with hot soapy water.
3. Clear counters.
4. Wipe down cabinets, counters and other surfaces again working top to bottom.
5. Wipe down appliances.
6. Finish by cleaning stove and oven using a microfiber towel and a narrow scrub brush for those narrow tough to reach places.
Similar Content: Love Spring Love Easter
FLOORS-15 MINUTES WHOLE HOUSE
If you live by the beach in OC, you probably have sand coming in all the time. Below are some steps you can use to keep those floors cleaned that will for sure help you save time.
1. Vacuum carpeted rooms work your way backwards out of the room, moving quickly and try to avoid vacuuming the same lines.
2. Mop wood and delicate floors with a flat mop and diluted cleaner. Make sure you do not mix your floor polish with your floor cleaner. Sometimes the cleaning containers are identical. Also work backwards when mopping.
Similar Content: House Cleaning Anaheim
· Always clean from top to bottom so dirt and dust falls on uncleaned areas, and later wiped to the floor which is eventually swept and mopped in that order.
· Clean floors as the last step after all other cleaning is finished.
Similar Content: House Cleaning Irvine