People become generally nicer, the weather gets colder, and the nights are longer. What’s more during Christmas? Lights! And there are just amazing neighborhoods outhere known to be very generous in injecting that Christmas feel by putting up great light displays with songs and all. You may like to check out this list below and head over together with the whole fam bam!
- Primrose Avenue, Brea – More and more homes have participated each year. If you are a fan of Christmas lights, looking at homes, and easy drives you need to check out this neighborhood, without fear of crippling traffic. It really makes you feel the holiday spirit. Brea Police control and direct traffic so there is one route going in and out. And , yes, don’t forget to bring that hot cocoa or hot coffee with you as you drive-through this avenue full of beautifully lit up houses.
- Fountain Valley 56,000 Lights Christmas House – The neighborhood is up for Christmas Lights, christmas jingles, light show and fog machine. What can you ask for? Such a labor of love and delight from the house owners that you feel like you’re given a Sant’as gift. Bring some snacks, and warm clothes or a blanket because you can easily lose track of time here. there’s no way anyone can possibly miss it because it glows and beams from far away!
- Sleep Hollow Lights in Torrance – Tucked away in South Torrance, the ‘sleepy hollow’ neighborhood is known for its idyllic elm trees and has been known to have spectacular annual holiday light displays for the residents to enjoy or for the visitors to walk by. Light display will end in January so get the family ready.
- The Main St. Electrical Parade – Experience Disneyland -in Anaheim each in a very different way. This light display is a picture of extravagance keeping up with the evolution in technology, futurology, preservation of classical and modern storytelling, physical thrills, and plain old fun sights, sounds, and tastes is really quite a challenge!
- Winter Wonderland at the Grove – Your family has to see this humongous, beautifully decorated Christmas Tree over 100 feet plus tall palm trees that are lighted, too! This is a great way to get you into the holiday spirit and it’s free. Kids would love to dance in the tunes of the holiday christmas songs while enjoying the Large fountain Display. Truly an amazing and glowing place to gather people together.
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services. If you wish to book our cleaning services and schedule an appointment specially that Christmas is coming, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at email@example.com.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the benefits of living in a clean and healthy home, but you’ll also have more time to spend with your family and friends. It’s Christmas, and now is the perfect time for you to start using a cleaning service. Call us today!