We typically don’t care what kind of cleaning we’re doing when we clean on our own. But when we hire cleaning services, it is helpful to know these in order to book the right kind of services our home deserves.
There are 2 major types of cleaning services, but in this blog we will be focusing on a type of service that is occasionally done by most homeowners: deep house cleaning. By definition, deep cleaning is a type of cleaning that is more comprehensive and thorough than any other services. This puts extra emphasis on areas that are unlikely to have regular cleaning. Additionally, this points out dirt that has settled especially on hard-to-reach areas over a long period of time. As homeowners, when you schedule for deep cleaning, it is important to make time for this as it obviously needs a day or two to complete the whole process.
What are the basic supplies and tools you need for deep cleaning?
- Brush and sponge
- All-purpose cleaner and soap
- Gloves and microfiber clothes
- Vacuum and mop
- Broom and dustpan
You can also add other supplies and tools that you think are important in deep cleaning. Your cleaning supplies always depend on the type of home you have.
What are the areas that need to be focused on deep cleaning?
- LIVING ROOM
- Cleaning and arranging furnitures
- Vacuuming couch or sofa
- Cleaning ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Cleaning baseboard and drawers
- Cleaning windows and walls
- Changing pillow case
- Cleaning and disinfecting toilet bowls, sink, and mirror
- Disinfecting handles and fixtures
- Changing of bathroom curtains and other stuffs
- Throwing out of garbages
- Cleaning and vacuuming bed and its under
- Cleaning and disinfecting cabinets, drawers, and windows
- Changing of bed linens and pillow covers.
- Clean and disinfecting of sink and stove
- Cleaning and disinfecting table surfaces, countertops, and baseboards
- Decluttering the fridge
- Throwing out of garbages
When is the best time for house deep cleaning?
Well, deep cleaning is often not required on a regular basis. This is typically done on occasion, such as when moving into a new home, hosting special guests who will spend the night, or right now as we get ready for winter.
Deep house cleaning is the perfect time to get your trusted cleaning service provider to make magic inside of your home. Looking for one? We got you covered!
EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WITH ALOHA MAIDS:
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of house cleaning services. If you wish to book our cleaning services and schedule an appointment, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for more house cleaning tips and updates here at Aloha Maids. ALOHA!