Have a bunch of excessive but overripe fruits piled high on shelves? Follow these five (5) ways to clean your inside refrigerator.
Before we tell you how to clean your fridge in 5 easy steps, make sure you secure all of the following items first for a faster and more efficient cleaning:
- Disinfectants, sanitizing spray, and bleach
- Ziplocs/sealed bags
What are you waiting for now that you have all of the necessary items? Let’s get this discussion started!
- Remove all expired and rotten foods from the fridge, including fruits, junk foods, condiments, and more. Place everything in the sealed bags and toss them in the trash. After that, remove any other foods and supplies and keep them in a secure location. Before transferring meat and dairy items, wipe down sticky bottles and place them in a container.
- To remove dirt and germs, remove all shelves, drawers, and other removable parts and wash them with soap and water. To dry them, wrap them in clean towels and set them aside for a few minutes.
- Now it’s time to clean the inside of the refrigerator. Unplug it first to avoid any mishaps. To remove germs, bacteria, dirt, and mold stuck inside the fridge, start by washing it with soap and wiping it down with a clean towel or clothes. After that, rinse the soap away with clean water.
- After you’ve washed and removed the dirt, wipe it down with a clean towel and disinfect with sanitizing spray. After that, set it aside for a few minutes then,
- Put back all the foods, drinks, and other items inside the fridge. Arrange them according to their expiration dates and the current state of food so you can see what has to be consumed or used first.
So there you have it! These are the five steps to cleaning the inside of a refrigerator. Isn’t it simple? Make sure to wash your hands with soap and clean water after you’ve finished cleaning. For better and more professional cleaning, contact Aloha Maids in Los Angeles and we will gladly do the work for you!
For appointments, please visit our official website or call us directly at +1 (888) 99-ALOHA. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions. Aloha Maids is always delighted to assist you.
Stay up-to-date on the latest tips and tricks for house cleaning. ALOHA!