Over time, the celebration of Valentine’s Day evolved, and it became associated with expressing love and affection through the exchange of cards, flowers, and gifts. Today, people around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day as a day to express their love and appreciation for their romantic partners, friends, and family members. It has become a day to celebrate love in its various forms.
Let’s be reminded that the Valentine’s Day celebration was rooted in two stories or legends. It is believed that Emperor Claudius II in the 3rd century outlawed marriage because he believed single men made better soldiers. However, a priest named Valentine defied and secretly performed marriages for young couples. When discovered, Valentine was executed on February 14th.
Another story tells us that a man named Valentine may have been imprisoned for helping Christians escape harsh Roman prisons but eventually fell in love with a young girl, believed to be his jailer’s daughter. Before his execution, it is said that he wrote her a letter signed “from your Valentine,” a phrase that is still commonly used today.
And now at home, how do we turn it into a ‘Valentine sanctuary’ for the family? Let’s see here:
1. Make the space cozy. Add rugs to the floor, choose soft pillowcases and blankets, work on the lighting, and fill the bed or wall with pictures of memorable moments of the family.
2. Bedroom wall decor. Pictures, cute cut-outs, and flashing lights. But have you ever thought about using wallpaper that you can use later for this moment? This can be a great option in the long run!
3. Romantic colors for the bedding. A straightforward tip for establishing a romantic atmosphere in your Valentine’s Day room decoration is to use romantic colors — such as red, pink, and white — in the bedding.
4. Valentine Decors. Gather related items, such as decorative objects with romantic shapes, pictures, printed photos or even teddy bears.
5. Lightings. After the wallpaper tip, some tricks with focal lighting can contribute significantly to creating a cozy and warm environment.
6. Custom balloons. Excellent choices for composing your Valentine’s Day room decoration. Besides custom-made options on which you can write whatever you want, many models with romantic shapes and colors would undoubtedly contribute to your unique decoration.
Did you like the content? I hope so. Before putting those decors on, though, would you mind doing a house cleaning first? Contact your favorite house cleaning team now so you will have a clean, fresh, and romantic home this Valentine’s.
Contact Details of the site’s.
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house-cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services. If you wish to book our cleaning services and schedule an appointment, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the benefits of living in a clean and healthy home, but you’ll also have more time to spend with your family and friends. Call us today!