Hallway is this somewhere in the house where we put everything down as soon as we’ve entered home. School Stuff, work bags, keys, jackets, caps, etc…It’s your first glimpse of home and it’s the first internal access of your guests to your lovely abode. Don’t you think this spot should not be left behind? Yes, this would always be part of the house cleaning but it needs more than that.
And so whether you’re walking in from a hard day at work, a guest has been invited for tea, or someone has just dropped by unexpectedly – they’ll all get at least a glimpse of this space. So why not make the best out of this space? Let’s do a nice house cleaning first and then we’ll gather our thoughts for a nice rearrangement or beautify because why not!
Let’s look at these compiled clever tips.
- Separate people’s stuff. As said, this is the place where everybody in the family puts everything down. So it’s just a smart idea to consider having a specific area for each member so that everybody knows where to find their own things when leaving home. Ideally, have a coat hook and a basket for each household member.
- Create space for guests. For the same reason that we want them to know where they can collect their belongings plus a separate space for them would make the space more tidy and neat. Remember, we all have people visiting us, and they will always have at least shoes on – but also maybe a coat/bag / other stuff too.
- Storage solutions. A clever idea can be a console table storage solution for hallway space as it’s not too deep and so the proportions can be perfect. Another can be shelves that have hooks underneath which are a brilliant trick for a small hallway. Baskets are perfect for adding to that shelf under the console table, adding to the shelves, or on the floor. And don’t forget to put hooks which are best for coats, caps and bags.
- Shoe Storage. Very vital. Keeping shoes neat and tidy and out of the way will make all the difference to your hallway. Some shoes are outside the porch but it would be nice if we have storage inside the home to keep them safe.
- For junk mail. Junk mail is a huge cause of clutter that builds up in hallways. We all get it, and rarely read it – so getting rid of it ASAP is just sensible. The simplest solution is just to put a bin right at the side corner of the door so it’s easy to throw them away without the 123.
- Have somewhere to sit. There’s nothing worse than having guests around, asking them to take off their shoes and coats, and then watching them struggle to balance when a seat would make the job so much easier! Place a stool, a bench, or a small chair and so we can give guests the bonus of convenience in taking off shoes.
So, is the hallway ready to welcome you, your loved ones, and the visitors? Now that everything looks good in the hallway, keep the beauty by making it neat and tidy. Make sure your cleaning crew won’t miss this spot in their next house cleaning service. And just in case you haven’t booked yet, you know who to contact.
Contact Details of the sites.
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house-cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services.. If you wish to book for a house cleaning service near me, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com and schedule a cleaning appointment. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at email@example.com.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the benefits of living in a clean and healthy home, but you’ll also have more time to spend with your family and friends. Take a vacation from house cleaning. Call us today!