Getting the recommended 7-8 hours of sleeping time means you are spending over a third of your life in the bedroom. It’s the first part of the house you get to see the moment you wake up and tune your day. It’s also the same part where you spend your last hours awake and sum up the day. It’s exactly the same part where you rest your body, recuperate and regenerate. That’s how a bedroom is serving its master and so it is just undebatable that you take care of it by keeping it clean.
By means of staying clean, surface cleaning can be done any time you want. But when you intend for a deep cleaning: it’s a different story, a different process, longer time, and needs extra effort. Check out these step-by-step guides to deep cleaning your bedroom the professional way.
- Gather your supplies. Trash cans or garbage bins; basket for clutters; microfiber mops and cloths; cleaning solution and buckets; glass cleaner; baking soda; essential oils; dusting polish; broom or vacuum cleaner; and your favorite scent. Move to deep cleaning proper if all the supplies and materials are all set.
- Declutter first so look around the visible surfaces like shelves, dresser tops and floors. Remove the clutter and if they don’t belong to the bedroom, then put it in the basket to be moved later.
- Dust the ceiling, walls, and floors. For regular or deep cleaning, you’d always like to begin dusting from the top to bottom. Using the microfibre mop, dust the ceiling first. Then move all the furniture away from the wall so you’d be able to microfiber mop the wall itself using the ‘left to right’ pattern. The same mop to dust the floor.
- Wash walls, doors, knobs, light switches. Using another microfibre mop, wash in the same pattern as earlier. Make sure not to oversaturate your mop otherwise, you’ll deal later with a wall with strains of water drips. For the doorknob and light switches, use the microfiber cloth.
- Clean light fixtures. Make sure lights are turned off and bulbs have cooled down. Dust light fixtures and the bulbs. If fixture covers are now grimy, remove and soak in a soapy water. Leave and come back later.
- Clean windows and coverings. Deep cleaning your bedroom means dusting and wiping down the blinds. If window coverings are washable, then remove and soak in a soapy solution. Leave for a while, and come back later. Wash windows and tracks and sills as needed.
- Strip off bed. Time to wash all lines, including pillows, toppers, blankets, comforters or other bed skirts. Load in the laundry machine then grab a new set.
- Dust furniture. Run a good dusting to all the furniture in the bedroom. Vacuum up the baking soda, spritz with essential oils, and flip or rotate the mattress as needed.
- Hand wipe Baseboard. While furniture is still away from the walls, vacuum the baseboard and hand wipe them if necessary. When done, put back furniture back to the wall. Deep cleaning is almost done but not really,yet.
- Mirrors and Glasses. Get your glass cleaner and damp in a microfiber towel. Clean all the mirrors and glasses you see around the bedroom and don’t miss the back of the door.
- Clean the floor. Sweep, vacuum, shampoo, or mop your floors. Don’t forget to get underneath the bed if you didn’t get it in the last step.
- Remove Trash and Clutter. Throw trash away, and move the basket of clutter to where it belongs.
- Finishing Touches. Make the bed with fresh, clean linens. Then light your favorite scented candle or top off the reed diffuser with your favorite scented oil.
Done with the above? Now look around and see the result of the deep cleaning you made for an important space. Tap your shoulder as just did how the professional cleaners do it.
No time for a deep cleaning? Then call a trusted house deep cleaning service, and book now. Save your time and enjoy the same benefits.
Contact Details of the site’s.
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services. If you wish to book for a house cleaning service near me, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com and schedule a cleaning appointment. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the benefits of living in a clean and healthy home, but you’ll also have more time to spend with your family and friends. Take a vacation from house cleaning. Call us today!