Maintaining a clean home requires the most essential supplies. Aloha Maids has prepared a checklist of cleaning supplies must have. Check this out!
Aloha Maids has always been your greatest friend when it comes to giving the best cleaning advice and service. Our years of experience and practice helped us develop various ways to address each of our client’s concerns. Today, we will be sharing not all but the most essential cleaning supplies every household should have.When you have these items on hand and are aware of their significance, it does make a difference.
BASIC CLEANING SUPPLIES:
- Vacuum cleaner- by sucking up dust and harmful allergens, this cleans the house’s floors of grime and dust. This is important, especially if your home has carpets and big couches.
- Rubber gloves- this is important to protect your hands from getting hurt during cleaning. By doing this, you can avoid having your hands come into contact with dirt and dangerous chemicals while using cleaning agents.
- Microfiber cloth- microfiber cloth is way better than ordinary cloth in keeping your surfaces clean and shiny at all times.
BASIC CLEANING AGENTS:
- All purpose cleaner- this is used to remove grime and dirt from floors, the kitchen, bathrooms, and toilets.
- Antibacterial spray- this is used in disinfecting and sanitizing invisible bacteria and germs.
- Toilet cleaner- One of the dirtiest places in the house is the toilet. To maintain these clean at all times, a toilet cleaner is required. All you need along with the toilet cleaner are water, brush, and a good scrub.
- Glass cleaner- glass cleaners are essential for keeping your windows and other glass surfaces spotless and clean.
OTHER CLEANING PRODUCTS:
- Dishwashing soap
- Oven and fridge cleaner
- Toilet brush
- Laundry detergent
- Stain remover
Backyard or garden area
- Water hose
That’s a wrap! Have you all checked the cleaning supplies mentioned above? Or do you still need to go to the nearest supermarket to buy some? Remember that not all of the items listed are applicable to everyone; first, evaluate your home and its cleaning needs, and then you can start making your list of cleaning products.
EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WITH ALOHA MAIDS:
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of house cleaning services.If you wish to book our cleaning services and schedule an appointment, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more house cleaning tips and updates here at Aloha Maids. ALOHA!