Do you know that the more we use many products for our house cleaning, the more we can be exposed to harm and danger? And while we are fond of watching and doing DIY’s, we get to learn that not all house cleaning solutions or products should be mixed together. So if you aren’t aware yet, read on to learn.
Chlorine Bleach, for one, is one of the most powerful house cleaning agents favored to be used in many house cleaning routines but it can be one of the most dangerous when combined with another. Being a whitener and a disinfectant, itself, it can lead to many negative reactions to a human, especially when used in a tight or poorly ventilated space. Once exposed, family members may experience several health issues like breathing problem, stomach upset, chest pains, headaches, nose and eye irritation, nausea and dizziness.
Now, take a look at the list below to learn what not to mix with the chlorine bleach. Keep in mind that according to data, nearly 130,000 people were sent to ER in all over of America due to this dangerous house cleaning solution combination.
- Bleach and vinegar. Though not as potent as some other acids, the diluted acetic acid in vinegar releases toxic chlorine gas. Concentrated cleaning vinegar will have a stronger reaction
- Bleach and lemon juice. Combing bleach with citric acid in lemon juice can create toxic fumes
- Bleach and rust/limescale remover. CLR, Bar Keepers Friend, and many other rust, tarnish, and lime removers use acids
- Bleach and toilet bowl cleaner. Many toilet cleaners, such as Lysol, contain hydrochloric acid to clean and disinfect
- Bleach and drain cleaner. Heavy-duty drain cleaners like Liquid Fire use concentrated sulfuric or hydrochloric acid
With the popularity of DIY’s since the pandemic era, it is highly recommended to research and be more aware of the processes, what to and what not to. Our home is where our loved ones reside. House cleaning is made to make us comfortable in our own home. Never put lives at risk.
Contact Details of the site’s.
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house-cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services. If you wish to book for a house cleaning service near me, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com and schedule a cleaning appointment. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at email@example.com.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the benefits of living in a clean and healthy home, but you’ll also have more time to spend with your family and friends. Take a vacation from house cleaning. Call us today!