You’ll be surprised to realize that it will only take a few minutes to move everything off the counters and just another ten minutes to wipe them down. So if you’re thinking that this part of house cleaning is time consuming, you’re definitely wrong. Check out these quick and easy steps.
- Completely clear your counters. Remove everything and place on your kitchen or dining table.
- Mix up your cleaning solution. Mix up a drop or two of dish soap in warm and soapy water. Submerge a clean cloth – preferably a bar mop towel.
- Clean the counters. Wipe the counters, move quickly. Don’t forget to take care of the edges and counters. Use the same mixed up solution to those backsplashes. I’m sure there are!
- Rinse the cloth as needed. Re-dip in the warm, soapy water and continue until you have wiped your kitchen counters clean.
- Keep a dry cloth with you. In every wipe of the wet cloth, follow it through with the dry cloth.
- Assess necessity. Look at all the counter goods on your table. Contemplate usage of each and if there’s anything that you don’t use daily, consider putting them in a different place – a cupboard or cabinet, maybe? Little space in the counter is good, it would look breathable!
- Give away, donate or throw. If there are some goods which expire in a few months or days, and yet you won’t use them anytime soon, consider donating or giving it away. Maybe that friendly neighbor can turn it into her children’s snacks for the day.
- Think in zones. Put the remaining items back on your counters and think about zones as you return the items.
Done with the steps above, and here’s how to keep counters clean all week long.
- After every meal put things back where they belong.
- Don’t pile dishes on the counters.
- Empty your sink and dishwasher as soon as you are able.
- Wiping the counter is a daily task.
- Done with the steps above, and here’s how to keep counters clean all week long.
Undeniably, the daily work loads and everyday grind keep us away from maintaining cleanliness each and every time. And then one day, we realize again, it has gone back to its messy state. House cleaning is a daily task after all and we can’t just get rid of our heavy loads at work sometimes. So if we are tired and just want to completely enjoy a rest day without the thought of kitchen counters and house cleaning, getting a housekeeping service is not bad.
EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WITH ALOHA MAIDS:
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services. If you wish to book our cleaning services and schedule an appointment, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be free from household chores. Book a cleaning service now with Aloha Maids Referral Agency. MAHALO!