Apart from sleeping in the bedroom, the living room is where you spend most of your time which makes it arguably another important part of your abode. From the name itself, it suggests it’s for living —- may it be your time alone watching your favorite TV series, or bonding with the whole family and even socializing with important guests. And you thought a regular house cleaning was the answer to make the living room more relaxing and welcoming.
But aside from the house cleaning, there can be so much more to be done in order to make your living space cleaner and fresher, or more welcoming and relaxing. Try to look around the living room one more time and let’s dive into a few practical tips on how to make it more inviting.
- Focal Point. Decide something that can become the living room’s center of attention. It can be anything, really, but the usual ones can be a fireplace, a piece of artwork, or a beautiful view from a window. Once you know your focal point, make an extra effort on this area during a house cleaning or you can also add furniture around this spot to make it more cohesive. A piece of the chair will do.
- Create zones. Regardless of how small or big, a living room should have different areas for different needs and this should be applied most especially if a living room serves multiple purposes. A good example is: do you exercise in the living room? So then put all those treadmills or barbels in one space. If you tend to lie down and watch TV, then place a couch that has a clear view on TV, too. Another important zone can be just where you can sit down with friends. You don’t want to always move things around just so you can have a nice space to chat with guests.
- Enough seats. A family of four needs 4 seats at a minimum in a living room – because at some point you will all want to be in the room together. If you usually have people over to entertain – then think about how many you usually have at one time. It doesn’t have to be full seating for each person so think about a firm stool or a bench.
- Natural light. Make sure any natural light can get into the room as easily as possible, as this will really transform the space. Furniture should be placed where it won’t block the light – watch the path of light throughout the day as this can alter where things may or may not work.
- More (artificial) light. Living rooms work well with layers of lighting, to create mood throughout the day and evening. Use a mixture of lamps and make sure that any zones in your living room are lit independently if you will be possibly using them by themselves.
If we take a look at the tips above, you will notice that it’s more of a lay-out suggestion. Layout, therefore, is very crucial in decorating and designing a living room if our goal is to make it more inviting and welcoming.
Lastly, don’t forget to keep it clean. It’s always a smart idea to seek the help of your favorite house cleaning company.
Contact Details of the site’s.
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house-cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services. If you wish to book a house cleaning service near me, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com, and schedule a cleaning appointment. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at email@example.com.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the benefits of living in a clean and healthy home, but you’ll also have more time to spend with your family and friends. Take a vacation from house cleaning. Call us today!