Home and Health House Cleaning Orange County Aloha Maids
- Remove Broken Key From Lock ->Put some super glue on broken off part, insert and hold a few seconds – will pull out rest of key.
- Remove Broken Light Bulb-> Stick a bar of soap into jagged edges, use soap as handle.
Similar Content: 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional House Cleaner in Orange County
- Remove Stubborn Screw -> Heat with a soldering iron for a few seconds first.
- Protect Children From Sockets -> Keep a piece of electrical tape over them when not in use.
- Good Glass Door Safety Tip -> Put a BIG decal on those glass and patio doors.
Similar Content: House Cleaning Silverado
- Keep Nails From Splitting Wood -> Blunt sharp end of nail before you use by hitting with a hammer.
- Repair Small Holes In Screen -> Plug holes with clear nail polish, let dry, repeat until filled.
- Straighten Warped Phono Records -> Place record between two sheets of glass, set in sun for a while.
Similar Content: DIY Tips for Home and Health Protect Children from Sockets, Remove Broken Key from Lock
- Best Way To Clean Phono Records -> Dip in solution of detergent and water, rinse and wipe dry.
Similar Content: Cleaning and Sharpening the Garbage Disposal
- Make Your Own Fireplace Logs -> Roll newspapers up tightly in shape of log. Papers are wood.
Similar Content: 5 House Cleaning Tips