Curious on how to clean your bathroom toilet and sink like professionals do? Check these tips on how to freshen your bathroom once again!
Cleaning the bathroom toilet
Toilet cleaning may not be your favorite chore, but it can be done quickly and easily if you have the correct tools. Stock yourself up with gloves, brush, sponge, toilet cleaner, sanitizing spray and you’re good to go!
- To moisten the inside of the toilet, flush it first, then apply the toilet cleaner to all parts of the toilet, including the edges and hidden spots. Apply a generous amount of toilet cleaner to ensure thorough cleaning.
- Scrub the entire insides of the toilet, including the rim, with your brush to remove germs, bacteria, and nasty particles. Allow the toilet cleanser to absorb for a few minutes before scrubbing any difficult-to-remove places.
- Re-flush the toilet and repeat the process 2 to 3 times, depending on the toilet’s condition. After you’ve scrubbed the toilet, disinfect it with your spray and sponge, and then dry it with a clean towel.
Cleaning the bathroom sink
Cleaning your sink is one of the simplest and quickest tasks that everyone can do. Only a brush, microfiber cloths, and an all-purpose cleaner are needed.
- Remove all of the stuff from around the basin and place it in a secure location. Then, to loosen dirt and particles, start by filling the sink with hot water.
- After a few minutes, empty the sink and scrub it well with an all-purpose cleanser or any other cleaning product to eradicate bacteria and viruses around the sink.
- After rinsing the sink with clean water, dry it with microfiber cloths or whatever clean towels you have on hand.
For a better and more professional clean, Aloha Maids in Los Angeles offers a variety of cleaning services, including deep-cleaning your bathroom toilet and sink. For appointments, please visit our official website or call us directly at +1 (888) 99-ALOHA. You may also email us at email@example.com with any additional questions. Aloha Maids is always delighted to assist you.
Stay up-to-date on the latest tips and tricks for house cleaning. ALOHA!