Move-in house cleaning is at the top of your priority while feeling the excitement of living in a fresh new home. Undeniably, move-in cleaning is a very important task to ensure that your new space is clean and ready for you to settle in. With that, here’s a compilation of tips and tricks that would make a move-in house cleaning a success!
1. Create a plan. Before you start cleaning, make sure you have all the necessary cleaning supplies and equipment on hand. This includes brooms, mops, vacuum cleaners, cleaning solutions, microfiber cloths, scrub brushes, and gloves.
2. Track essentials. Begin by tackling the essential areas first. Clean the kitchen and bathroom thoroughly, as these are often the most used and germ-prone spaces. Wipe down countertops, sanitize surfaces, clean appliances, scrub toilets, and disinfect sinks and showers.
3. Clean from top to bottom. When cleaning each room, work from the top down. Dust ceiling fans, light fixtures, and shelves before moving on to cleaning surfaces and floors. This way, any dust or debris that falls will be addressed during the general house cleaning tips process.
4. Wipe down surfaces. Use a mild all-purpose cleaner or a mixture of water and vinegar to wipe down surfaces such as countertops, cabinets, and tabletops. This will remove any dust or grime left behind by the previous occupants.
5. Don’t forget the walls: Check the walls for scuff marks, stains, or fingerprints. Use a gentle cleaner or a magic eraser to remove any marks. Be cautious with painted walls to avoid damaging the paint.
6. Clean the floors. Vacuum carpets and rugs thoroughly, paying attention to corners and edges. If there are stains, spot-clean them using an appropriate carpet cleaner. For hard floors, sweep or vacuum to remove loose dirt and then mop with a suitable cleaner.
7. Check the windows. Clean the windows both inside and out. Use a glass cleaner or a mixture of vinegar and water to achieve streak-free results. Don’t forget to clean the window sills and tracks as well.
8. Pay attention to details. Double check small details such as light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles. Wipe them down with a disinfecting cleaner or a mixture of water and mild soap to ensure cleanliness.
9. Consider hiring a move-in house cleaning professional. If you’re short on time or prefer to have a deep clean, you can hire professional cleaning services to take care of the move-in cleaning for you.
Contact Details of the site’s.
Aloha Maids has always been everyone’s one-stop house-cleaning partner. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality house cleaning services. If you wish to book for a house cleaning service near me, call us directly at (888) 99-ALOHA or visit our official website, www.alohamaids.com and schedule a cleaning appointment. For additional questions and inquiries, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the benefits of living in a clean and healthy home, but you’ll also have more time to spend with your family and friends. Take a vacation from house cleaning. Call us today!