If you find yourself covering your nose and mouth while dumping trash in the garbage can, check out these tips to fix the problem.
Outdoor garbage cans that haven’t been cleaned may not directly affect the insides of your home, but they can still generate a terrible smell that can harm you, your family, and even your neighbors. If you don’t want pests, bacteria, and viruses lurking outside your house, follow these best ways to clean your smelly outdoor garbage cans.
- Empty the garbage can- Before you start washing it, remove all of the trash inside with gloves. Ensure that any small dirt and food particles have been eliminated.
- Wash it water- Rinse the bin with water after you’ve removed the trash to get rid of any sticky residue or particles. It’s better to do this outside, with a hose or pressure washer, and with the can turned sideways so the water doesn’t settle at the bottom.
- Clean with an all-purpose cleaner- When it has been well rinsed, clean it with your favorite all-purpose cleaner or any other cleaning agent you want, as long as it is suitable for the type of garbage can you have.
- Scrub thoroughly- Give your garbage can a good and thorough scrub, especially the interior area, to ensure that germs and bacteria are entirely removed. Allow the detergent or all-purpose cleanser to settle for a few minutes before scrubbing to eliminate any remaining particles.
- Rinse with water- If you think that it is already cleaned, rinse again with clean water until the detergent or all-purpose cleaner is gone. Allow the insides to dry before reusing them.
For a better and more professional clean, Aloha Maids in Los Angeles offers a variety of cleaning services that are available at your own convenience. For appointments, please visit our official website or call us directly at +1 (888) 99-ALOHA. You may also email us at email@example.com with any additional questions. Aloha Maids is always delighted to assist you.
Stay up-to-date on the latest tips and tricks for house cleaning. ALOHA!