The Holidays are done, but the winter season is far from over. January is the coldest month of the year in 45 states. Take a look at some winter cleaning tips that you may use in your own home.
Winter is the perfect time to clean our homes since we spend more time indoors than in other seasons. Despite the fact that we clean on a routine basis, there are still some areas of the house that are overlooked. The best time to clean, disinfect, and sterilize the house, as well as get rid of items that are no longer functional, is during the winter.
Winter Tips 2022:
- Since most of our windows are closed and the air is dull and warm during the winter, our homes become more dusty. Dust your home’s surfaces thoroughly particularly in areas that are frequently ignored but easily collect dust, such as book shelves, indoor lights, and window molding.
- Maintain as much order and organization as possible. The more you create a mess in your house, the more filth and dust accumulate. Consider purchasing large storage containers, such as boxes, to store your belongings
- Winter is the best season to clean up your kitchen cabinets and pantry considering we spend so much time indoors. To avoid unwanted odors, throw out foods that have already rotted or expired.
- Make a checklist to guarantee that you’ve covered all of your areas in the house, including the nooks and crannies. To make things easier and faster, write your list on paper or download reliable cleaning applications.
- Hire professionals. Cleaning your house in the winter may be enjoyable and thrilling, but it is time consuming and draining. You don’t need to worry because we have Aloha Maids to save your day.
Through the years, Aloha Maids in Los Angeles has consistently provided the best and most exceptional cleaning services to its consumers. We also have a team of highly trained and experienced house cleaning providers eager to meet all of your cleaning requests.
Aloha Maids has never had a problem scheduling you an appointment. We’re available at any time, including weekends. You can book now and have your services delivered tomorrow, or you can book today and have them delivered tomorrow; either way, we’ve got you covered.
Are you looking for professional cleaning services for your homes? If that’s the case, get in touch with us right away to see how we can assist you!
For appointments, you can call us at +1 (888) 99-ALOHA or directly book us through our 24/7 online booking services on our official website. If you have questions, you can contact our friendly customer assistance or email us at email@example.com.
Take your well-deserved cleaning vacation with us. Aoha!