Instant Price Quote
Orange county Housekeeping
with “Aloha Spirit”
Below are our primary services.
Obviously, Aloha Maids is your one stop shop for home service cleaning!
We offer a wide array of house cleaning service referrals to Orange County residents, from deep cleans to move out cleaning which can be done at a moments notice. We are available from 7am-7pm Mon-Sat to take your call.
Weekly, Monthly or Biweekly
With Aloha Maids, you can choose: weekly, monthly or biweekly service. Our referred experienced house cleaners are both fully equipped and vetted to provide professional housekeeping services in Orange County, all provided with the legendary Aloha Spirit.
Our 24/7 online booking service makes it easy to make an appointment. Book today for a squeaky-clean home. Our mission is to serve both customers and the community of Orange County.
With 7 years in the business Aloha Maids has done over 1,000 vacation rental house cleanings. We are obviously the best option for vacation rentals in Orange County for AirBnB and VRBO.
ORANGE COUNTY house cleaning
top 10 Reasons to Choose Aloha Maids
FOR HOUSE CLEANINg ORANGE COUNTY
Below are the most important reasons to to choose Aloha Maids.
Without a doubt, if you live in Orange County you should take a vacation from house cleaning!
- Aloha Spirit: Partial profit from each of our referred house cleaning services is donated to non profits. With Aloha Maids referral agency we will only refer the best of the best house cleaning wahines, and we believe in helping the community.
- Equipped and Vetted: All referred Orange County house cleaners are met and interviewed in person. They are background checked, and we collect references upon interview. In addition, we ask a series of house cleaning questions and check to make sure they are fully equipped.
- Customer service: Overall we offer a friendly office staff with Aloha Spirit! We are better than just any home cleaning service in Orange County, because Aloha Maids almost always has someone on staff ready to take your call.
- Local USA Owned and Operated: We take pride in our policies and business practice. Additionally, with Aloha Maids, you will have the same house cleaning wahine offer a superior level of maid service to your home every time. We believe that this policy helps customer to feel safe, receive warm friendly service, and feel secure. The founder and “Kahuna” of Aloha Maids was born and raised in Orange County, and has a busy family in Orange County and knows how important it is to count on good service.
- Easy to Get Help: Easy, online, office support is available during business hours. We also have online 24/7 cleaning service membership access where you can schedule, reschedule, update payment information and also, you may offer feedback through our website by signing in.
- Quality Service: Customers prefer Aloha Maids for the home cleaning system that has been 5 star rated for 7 years in a row! We are the #1 Choice in OC because we have reviews on Yelp, Google, Angie’s List, and Home Advisor that reflect our high standards in cleaning maids referrals.
- Take a Vacation: You can feel safe with Aloha Maids because your credit card is safely stored, and no charge until the job is complete. Aloha Maids is a Local Cleaning referral agency company that offers residential cleaning services like, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, pressure washing, and junk pick up. It’s obviously time to take a vacation from house cleaning. Enjoy Orange County while your house is being cleaned. Go to a Luau or spend the day surfing at the beach!
- Cash Free: Fast easy and convenient. Without delay, pay with credit card. Get those travel points!! Book online and your card will not be charged until service is rendered. Your credit card will be stored in our 256-bit SSL Encrypted payment gateway.
- Whale of a Deal / Ocean Institute: With discount code “Whale” you will receive a $10 discount + $10 will be donated to Whale and Dolphin Conservation (WDC). We will use that donation to “adopt a whale.” Through adoption we will follow the whale’s migration patterns and post blog articles about the whale(s) we have adopted. What a whale of a deal! Or use discount code “Ocean” to save $10 + $10 will be pledged to donate to the Ocean Institute in Dana Point. The Chambers family run and own Aloha Maids. We have a family legacy of volunteering and donating to the Ocean Institute, which is one of the best Ocean Discovery centers in the world. Most importantly, you can donate and receive a discount on housekeeping and be part of that legacy! Win! Win!!
- Seven Years in Business: Receive professional cleaning services from one of our referred Orange County housekeeping wahines. It’s much better to hire a house cleaner through a company because you have phone and online support. After 7 years in business in OC, Aloha Maids really knows how to take care of customers and offer the support they need.
Take a vacation
from house cleaning!
Life’s Too Short to Clean Your Own Home
with positive reviews on:
5 best Reasons to get A house cleaner
in orange county
The following is a list of the top 5 reasons to get a cleaner in Orange County. Actually, life is better when you have a house cleaner.
- Your busy: Chances are you are trying to raise a family in Orange County and from taking your kids to soccer practice or arriving home late because of your commute offers no time for home cleaning. Especially when weekends are spent trying to recover from long work days, shuttling kids from one activity to another and sleepless nights. In contrast, if you are a retired Orange County resident, you should consider spending your free time taking up a hobby, staying active, or especially if you can afford to travel, get out there, go do something, there’s no time to clean the house!! Order now a house cleaning professional so that you can enjoy your retirement!
- More Free Time: Orange County is a fun place to live. From Disneyland, Shopping Malls, to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, you don’t want to be stuck at home cleaning your house. Instead of cleaning, you could be strutting about Fashion Island or South Coast Plaza, taking your kids on a beach day at the Fun Zone in Newport Beach. Get yourself a season pass to Disneyland in Anaheim or the Orange County Zoo in Santa Ana, and enjoy all of the weekend activities like the fair or the swap meet in Costa Mesa, or visit the many beautiful parks in Irvine. There are other things to do in Orange County like food fests, whale festivals, and music festivals. Orange County is so full of fun and exciting adventures at every corner. It’s time to hire maid service today!
- Your Health: Cleanliness is healthiness. Try to imagine all the microscopic bacteria that swim around in places like your door handles, countertops, or anything you touch. In fact, these bacteria are full of germs and viruses that are easily transmitted from one person to another. Dust mites, mosquito larvae, ticks, and sand fleas are brought into your house from the beach and the outdoors. Many of these organisms are parasitic and feast on our bodies and can cause serious health risks and illnesses, even death. It’s time to invest in a local residential cleaning service to help keep your home safe and clean. Book today!
- Your mental health: Without doubt, a clean home is a happy home! Think about all the happiest places that you have been to. Are these places dirty, musty, cluttered, and unorganized? No, of course not. A clean organized place is so much more enjoyable. You need room and space in your home to lounge about or at least be able to walk from room to room without tripping on something. You want to spread your arms in every area without worrying about knocking something over, or you want to at least be able to find things before they go missing! Think of your home as a reflection of your mind. The more organized and clean your home is, the easier it is for you to get up in the morning, start your day, and feel fully renewed, and energetic. More importantly, you want to feel proud of your home when you invite guests over, how about inviting them over at the last minute for some wine, cheese, and crackers? Book a same day hous ecleaning service! Is your home clean and ready? Let’s have it ready every time!
- Cleaning is arduous labor: Do you want to bend over your toilet and scrub? Afterall, you work hard for a living and deserve a break. What you really need is housekeeping service, and why not have the same housekeeper come every time from a business you can trust! A company like Aloha Maids can provide that for you. After being in the business for 7 years and servicing more than 4,000 customers, we can set you up with the same house cleaner every time. Many of our customers say that their referred house cleaner has become a part of their family over the years. Knowing and trusting your house cleaner is one of the most important aspects of your home security. Choose a house cleaner that is experienced, background checked, from a company that is established in your area. If you need a maid, choose Aloha Maids!
Aloha Maids House Cleaning Orange County
Referrals are 100% Customizable
Below is a list of some of some of the tasks that you can ask your domestic referral.
- Wiping down surfaces
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning appliances like the stove, oven, and fridge
- Cleaning the inside and outside of the microwave
- Cleaning floor surfaces
- Taking out any garbage and replace garbage bags
- Cleaning oven
- Washing and cleaning countertops
Other Kitchen Requests (optional)
- Cleaning kitchen waste bin
- Stocking Groceries
- Organizing cabinets
- Cleaning up after party
- Helping carry the groceries
- Shining faucets and handles
- Cleaning showers and tubs
- Sanitizing toilets and toilet bowls
- Cleaning the mirrors
- Cleaning and washing sinks
- Emptying and replacing trash can bags
- Sweeping, moping and vacuuming all floor surfaces
Other Bathroom Requests (Optional)
- Folding laundry
- Helping with laundry
- Tossing out old items
- Ironing clothes
Bedroom, Living Room & Common Areas
- Wiping down table surfaces and countertops
- Cleaning and dusting ceiling fans
- Emptying and replacing trash can bags
- Sweeping, moping, and vacuuming floors
- Wiping or dusting window sills
Living Area Requests (Optional)
- Restocking the toilet paper
- Organizing cabinets
- Scrubing tiles or tile grout
- Restocking toiletries
Add extras at a moment’s notice.
- Washing dirty blinds
- Cleaning inside refrigerator
- Extra deep clean or second cleaning of floor surfaces
- Cleaning inside of cabinets
- Cleaning inside of the oven
- Cleaning the interior windows
- Move-in/Move-out cleaning: Inside windows and baseboards
- Extra deep cleaning of Baseboards, vents, light switches and power outlets